New video by Makeup Artist on YouTube
Lipstick Tutorialđź’„ New Amazing Lipstick Tutorial Ideas & Looks | Makeup Artist
Lipstick Tutorialđź’„ New Amazing Lipstick Tutorial Ideas & Looks | Makeup Artist ▽ I’m obsessed with theseeee!!!! My friend Lauren got these for me as a gift and I immediately filmed swatches of these and couldn’t believe the pigmentation. They go on so smooth and these colors are so unique. I am in LOOOOVE. Hope you guys enjoyed!!!! And me being my extra overdramatic self in the cover frame— LEGIT my reaction to how good these are. đź’„ Watch more amazing Lipstick & Makeup Tutorials : https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL4XOeMDMHge7THIzhca7Gy8OHp3dTgx5s ▼ PRODUCTS : ➞ Catrice.cosmetics ➞ Huda Beauty ➞ Mario Badescu ➞ Nyx cosmetics ▼ Makeup Artist: Kristina Sargsyan ➞ Instagram : @kiisbeauty ▼ All content featured on Makeup Artist is used with permission from the original authors. If you want to contact us . Email: insstrumental@gmail.com ▽ Music : ➞ Carl Zeer & Waterbeld & Fearon - Talk To Me [NCS Release] Music provided by NoCopyrightSounds. Watch: https://youtu.be/BqCUsPkouUU Let me know if you have any questions below and I'll be happy to answer them ❤️ ▽ Related Taggs: #lipsticktutorial #lips #makeuptutorial

0 comments :
Post a Comment