Sunday, 18 October 2020

New video by Makeup Artist on YouTube

Makeup Tutorial Ideas & Looks 💄 Makeup Artist October 2020
Makeup Tutorial Ideas & Looks | Makeup Artist October 2020 ▽ Hey guys!! Today’s video I wanted to try rolling on my face makeup with this cute little roller that came with a highlighter!! This was really fun and easier than I thought for the foundation and concealer! The contour FAILED with the roller, was okay with the blush and just not thattt pigmented with the highlight! So I went it to fix some with a brush! Anyways this was super fun and I hope y’all enjoyed!!😍 Happy Sunday!! 💄 Watch more amazing Lipstick & Makeup Tutorials : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I_aNEm1TtAQ&list=PL4XOeMDMHge7XX9Y0T56XJgWJajG3BmOu ▼ Makeup Artist : Kristina Sargsyan 🇦🇲 ➞ Email : Kiisbeautypr@gmail.com ▼ PRODUCTS : ➞ Toofaced ➞ Hudabeauty ➞ Motivescosmetic ➞ Makeuprevolution ➞ Morphebrushes ➞ Sigmabeauty ➞ Nyxcosmetics_de ➞ Theordinary ➞ Lillylashes ➞ Artdeco_cosmetics ➞ Colourpopcosmetics ➞ Fentybeauty ➞ Bhcosmeticsgermany ➞ Sammarcelbeauty ▼ All content featured on Makeup Artist is used with permission from the original authors. If you want to contact us . Email: insstrumental@gmail.com ▽ Music : ➞ BH - Holding On [NCS Release] & Clarx - Shakedown [NCS Release] Music provided by NoCopyrightSounds. Let me know if you have any questions below and I'll be happy to answer them ❤️ ▼ Related Hashtaggs : #makeuptutorial #makeup #makeupartist



0 comments :

Search This Blog