Monday, 19 October 2020

New video by Makeup Artist on YouTube

Amazing Lipstick Tutorials & Pretty Lipstick Shades | Makeup Artist
Amazing Lipstick Tutorials & Pretty Lipstick Shades | Makeup Artist Hey guys!! Today I wanted to try out an really interesting product I found on amazon! These are tattoo lip stains that basically leave a color stain after you let it dry to peel off!! My lips don’t do well with lip stains as it stays on unevenly for daysss after I do something like this. This was worth it to try out, cute packaging and cool concept! If you like stains I got this set for like $9 and they’re pretty cool! I applied a sheer serum on top after to moisturize and it left a nice color, but still on my lips today🙈 Hope y’all enjoyed this!! 💄 Watch more amazing Lipstick & Makeup Tutorials : https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL4XOeMDMHge7THIzhca7Gy8OHp3dTgx5s © Makeup Artist ▼Products used on Video : ➞ Seventeencosmetics_russia ➞ Bespecial.ru ➞ Berrisom lipstick ➞ Maccosmeticsrussia ➞ Relouis.by ▼ All content featured on Makeup Artist is used with permission from the original authors. If you want to contact us . Email: insstrumental@gmail.com ▽ Music : ➞ Convex - 4U (feat. Jex Jordyn) [NCS Release] Music provided by NoCopyrightSounds Let me know if you have any questions below and I'll be happy to answer them ❤️ ▽ Related Hashtaggs: #lipstick #lipsticktutorial #lips



0 comments :

Search This Blog