Thursday, 22 October 2020

New video by Makeup Artist on YouTube

NEW Lipstick Colors | Lip Art Ideas by Makeup Artist
NEW Lipstick Colors | Lip Art Ideas by Makeup Artist ▼ Hey guys!! Today I’m testing out these SUPER COOL lipsticks omg! These are SO pigmented with one swipe and the cutest packaging. They’re so creamy and I literally love these!! This brand is the cutest!! Hope y’all enjoyed this video! 💄 Watch more amazing Lipstick & Makeup Tutorials : https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL4XOeMDMHge7THIzhca7Gy8OHp3dTgx5s © Makeup Artist ▼Products used on Video : ➞ Limecrime.russia ➞ Kat Von D ➞ Nyxcosmetics_russia ⠀ ➞ Unicorn lipstick ➞ Beautybomb.russia ▼ All content featured on Makeup Artist is used with permission from the original authors. If you want to contact us . Email: insstrumental@gmail.com ▽ Music : ➞ T-Mass & Britt Lari - Like Me [NCS Release] Music provided by NoCopyrightSounds. Let me know if you have any questions below and I'll be happy to answer them ❤️



0 comments :

Search This Blog