New video by Makeup Artist on YouTube
5 MINUTE Eye Makeup for Work / School / Everyday By Makeup Artist
5 MINUTE Eye Makeup for Work / School / Everyday By Makeup Artist ▼ Hey guys!! In today’s video I finallyyyy tried out the new electric ABH liners! I was planning to get this the day it released and it sold out so I finally saw it in stores recently and had to pick it up! I am obsessed with these! I sprayed setting spray and water on it to activate them before using and it made it super easy to apply! I didn’t know what look I was creating while filming but ended up with this look that I love! It was so much fun and I am in love with how it turned out! I hope y’all enjoyed this and this is worth the purchase if you like to get creative! 💄 Watch more amazing Lipstick & Makeup Tutorials : https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL4XOeMDMHge7THIzhca7Gy8OHp3dTgx5s © Makeup Artist : Sandra Dergunova ▼Cosmetic Products used on Video : ➞ Beyu_cosmetics ➞ The_saem_russia ➞ Beautybaycom ➞ Rudecosmetics ➞ Beautybomb.russia ➞ Okb_store ➞ Lancomeofficial ▼ All content featured on Makeup Artist is used with permission from the original authors. If you want to contact us . Email: insstrumental@gmail.com ▽ Music : ➞ Electro-Light - Where It All Began (feat. Danyka Nadeau) [NCS Release] Music provided by NoCopyrightSounds. Let me know if you have any questions below and I'll be happy to answer them ❤️

0 comments :
Post a Comment