Thursday, 29 October 2020

New video by Makeup Artist on YouTube

FULL COVERAGE GLAM MAKEUP TUTORIAL | Makeup Artist
FULL COVERAGE GLAM MAKEUP TUTORIAL | Makeup Artist Hey guys!! Today I filmed with this new palette and collection! The palette was all matte which was super nice since I’m always using glitters and sparkly shades! I did this matte yellowish look and paired it with the golden gloss! Also used these flower brushes for the sake of the video!🤣❤️ I hope y’all enjoyed this video!! 💄 Watch more amazing Lipstick & Makeup Tutorials : https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL4XOeMDMHge7THIzhca7Gy8OHp3dTgx5s © Makeup Artist : Natalia Zając 💄 ▼ All content featured on Makeup Artist is used with permission from the original authors. If you want to contact us . Email: insstrumental@gmail.com ▼ Products used on video : ✔️ Nyxcosmetics_pl ✔️ Revolutionpro ✔️ Morphebrushes ✔️ Xxrevolution ✔️ Hulubrushes ✔️ Ingrid.cosmetics ✔️ Kavaibrushes ✔️ Catrice.cosmetics ✔️ Madisonbeer ✔️ Bananabeauty.pl Let me know if you have any questions below and I'll be happy to answer them ❤️



0 comments :

Search This Blog