Tuesday, 6 October 2020

New video by Makeup Artist on YouTube

5 Amazing Lipstick Tutorials from Hannah October 2020
5 Amazing Lipstick Tutorials from Hannah October 2020 ▼ I love how the @drnimalondon Revive Gloss enhances the visual contour in my lips and acts to give my lips that healthy plump with the hydration complex it needs with any lip combination I use! 💄💋👄 Go ahead and check their page to see their Matte and Gloss Lip enhancers❤️ 💄 Watch more amazing Lipstick & Makeup Tutorials : https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL4XOeMDMHge7THIzhca7Gy8OHp3dTgx5s ▼Makeup Artist : Hannah Malik ➞ Instagram : @hmxlik ➞ Tiktok : @hmxlik1 ▼ All content featured on Makeup Artist is used with permission from the original authors. If you want to contact us . Email: insstrumental@gmail.com ▼ PRODUCTS : ➞ Drnima Lipstick | Freshbeauty | LMX by Little Mix ➞ NARS Cosmetics | shadembeauty ➞ Ctilburymakeup | Bellapierreofficialuk ➞ Fentybeauty | Seen_group ➞ Maccosmeticsuk | Revlon_uk | Chloemorello Let me know if you have any questions below and I'll be happy to answer them ❤️



0 comments :

Search This Blog