Wednesday, 7 October 2020

New video by Makeup Artist on YouTube

Beautiful Eye Makeup Ideas that you should try | October 2020
Beautiful Eye Makeup Ideas by Morozova | October 2020 ▼ Hey guys! Today I’m testing out one of new cream shadows! I received these in the mail a few weeks ago and was really excited to try! It blends sooo nicely and the color I used is beautiful!! I love cool toned colors and this one made for a pretty and easy cut crease! I hope y’all enjoyed this video! 💄 Watch more amazing Lipstick & Makeup Tutorials : https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL4XOeMDMHge7THIzhca7Gy8OHp3dTgx5s ▼ Makeup Artist : Chelyabinsk ➞ Instagram : @morozova_anastasiaa ▼ All content featured on Makeup Artist is used with permission from the original authors. If you want to contact us . Email: insstrumental@gmail.com ▽ Music : ➞ Music provided by NoCopyrightSounds. Watch: https://youtu.be/vJAcXd_UtWQ



0 comments :

Search This Blog