New video by Makeup Artist on YouTube
Makeup Tutorial for Lipstick Wearers + Liquid Lip Tips 💄 Makeup Artist Lipstick Tutorials
Makeup Tutorial for Lipstick Wearers + Liquid Lip Tips 💄 Makeup Artist Lipstick Tutorials Hey guys!! I received these glow stick lip oils and wanted to test them out!! One looks super dark and another looks orange and super pretty! They were more pigmented than I thought for being a lip oil, but the colors weren’t really what it looks like in the tube! They came out more pink-ish and wasn’t what I was hoping for! They were moisturizing and pretty in the packaging but color wasn’t my favorite🙈Hope y’all enjoyed this!! 💄 Watch more amazing Lipstick & Makeup Tutorials : https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL4XOeMDMHge7THIzhca7Gy8OHp3dTgx5s © Makeup Artist : Black Juli ▼ All content featured on Makeup Artist is used with permission from the original authors. If you want to contact us . Business Inquiries : insstrumental@gmail.com ▼ Products used on video : ✔️ Beautybomb.russia ✔️ OlyaRedAutumn ✔️ Edwardbessrussia ✔️ Rimmel_russia ✔️ Narssist Let me know if you have any questions below and I'll be happy to answer them ❤️

0 comments :
Post a Comment